• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo failure

fastlane

Team Driver
Airtronics 94162z mg bb t&b servo stripped out yesterday. I was able to send it to airtronics and they will either repair or preplace my servo, but I also ordered back up! Hitec 645mg will take it's place for now mabey for a while. I think it was due to a glitchey failsafe. I noticed it jumpin after a few runs but thought nothing of it. Until my servo sounded like a woman drivin a manual transmission for the first time!!

pipeous

with airtronics servos, you can order a bag of the small plastic gear that strips. super cheap to rebuild as you don't need the whole set. look into it and grab a bag of 6 ;)

kryptonite

isnt that a metal gear servo? did you check the end point adjustments on your radio? at east airtronics is standing by there servo. my failsafe was glitchy too and i ditched it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts