• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

runaway, cought on cam..(funny stuff)

kryptonite

ok, so its funny couse nobody got hurt, plus as im holding the cam, driveing and CHASING my mt you could only imagine the look on my face and the curse words coming to mind.. ok, so now the really embarassing part. i have had a pico kill switch in the package since i got my rig, just havent put it in. WHAT HAPPENED? so i use these servos(scanner-rc) for my on-road 5th scales. they are really good, plus i get them for free couse they sponsor me for my on-road racing, but as you can see from this video, they arent water proof. the servo just shorted at half throttle. i don't know what else to say, but everytime i watch it i cant help but laugh. could have been really bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGeZst8D-j4&feature=channel

just some un-edited before carnage vid. proves how much i need a headkit..

and don't laugh at my hat falling off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaivQfOR9g0&feature=channel

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

ya, it had a long ways before it hit the road, i did mow down a full size curb head on with no damage. its the stock can pipe with the guts pulled out and no stinger other then that, the motor is stock

kryptonite

no. i cheated and have aluminum lower arms. the funny thing is, it just plowed over the curb. didnt even scratch the chassis or bumper. went over like nothing. i was hoping the curb would stop it:)

kun114

Clubin said:
Good video's. I just can't get over that pink on your van. lol
LMAO!!! The pink and white van is all I could think about while watching the vid.

Is it your daily ride or is it your pimped out RC track side crib?

Glad to see it was a happy ending for you.

kryptonite

kun114 said:
LMAO!!! The pink and white van is all I could think about while watching the vid.
Is it your daily ride or is it your pimped out RC track side crib?

Glad to see it was a happy ending for you.
i lost it. thats histerical. my daily driver is an a6 on blades.. but that sooo funny!! i didnt think anyone would catch that..lol

prostock

Krypt,

I can't stop LMAO!

Funnny very funny, I am glad you were able to catch it. I know how you felt just by seeing the expression on your face!

LMAO; still!!!

BRC

kdfi

THAT WAS Classic!!!! Glad to see no one was hurt and no damage

kun114

kryptonite said:
i lost it. thats histerical. my daily driver is an a6 on blades.. but that sooo funny!! i didnt think anyone would catch that..lol
AHH work ride! Checked out your site. Good advertisement! The pink draws attention...

kryptonite

jigawatt said:
Yeah that failsafe did the same to me too... makes for a good golfball ;)
i think all failsafes make for good "golf balls" the only thing that really works is a pico.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts