• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rock crawler?

Ildy666

Lookin to possibly get a crawler.any info would be great.I know about nitro and 1/5 gas.don't know squat about crawlers.thanx Ildy666:)

angryrecords

Crawlers are electric. 4wd, some come with 4wheel steering or can be upgraded to 4ws. Crawlers have a lot of torque in order to crawl over obstacles. They are not ment to go fast although some do have more speed to them. They are a lot of fun if you have the patience to play with them. Some crawlers run on a single motor and other crawlers have dual motors with esc that can handle the dual motors. You can find crawlers in any size from micro up to 1/5 scale, they run on nihm or lipo batteries, hope that helps ya out.

angryrecords

they do have some cool crawlers, they get pretty expensive though. I was thinking about getting one from them before but decided to buy a gasser instead.

Ildy666

that losi 1/18 scale is pretty cool.hey angryrecords how do i get sticker with your logo on it?

angryrecords

i can send you a sticker if you want just email me an address or if you want to print the sticker off yourself take the logo off my website and save it to your computer and print it on sticker paper. they make different kinds of sticker paper. I am going to buy the clear kind next time i print off so they will look better on the rcs. Those just happen to be demos first time around. I send them out with trades i do for people on the rcs. i like stickers because they can be pealed off at anytime and they protect hot spots on the body from scratches when they tumble over or rock spit etc. [email protected]

Arct1k

If you are serious check out the super section in rccrawler and check the super bulky from rc4wd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts