• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Request

Silent_chaos

The Xb is on the shelf, can't drive it. the diff housing will be in Lebanon in 20 days. It also needs couple of upgrades before hitting the track

i was wondering if you can assist me in my request and provide me the following parts and ship it down here before December 15:

a)Black Xb Chasis (Gas)

b)front and rear lower suspension arms

This way i can pay for the shipping and customs only once.

I can transfer you the money via Western union or pay the required sum Via a credit card on your new website

Ol' fart

Maybe

It's possible but I have not made the suspension arms yet and I'm in the middle of a re-design of the gas chassis. I'm almost done with the first run of the Losi chassis so there is enough time....

Ol' fart

I've finished the chassis. It will be up on the website tomorrow. I have the front suspension arms done but not the rears. I may not be able to ship you a black one this year as they are all raw now and there's not enough time to get one plated and shipped by the 15th unless I get lucky with the turn time the platers will give me. Order it and I will try.

Ol' fart

The new gas chassis is up on the website. Lighter and stronger than stock the unique three piece chassis allow's the whole front or rear diff housing and all the suspension attached to it to be removed from the car with just three bolts. Makes it alot easier to work on. The front and rear inserts are made from 4mm thick 7075 aluminum and the main chassis is machined from 3/8th thick 6061 billot aluminum. IF you can bend any of the three pieces you can replace just the bent piece without replaceing the entier chassis. The ABS side dirt guards must be cut by you to allow clearance for the steering links, cut them as close as you want to keep the dirt out. They can be ordered as tall as you want to completly cover the sides of an XT too. The chassis has an extra inch behind the diff housing so you can mount whatever back there. A bumper, wheely bar or support for an aftermarket pipe. All stock parts fit on it and all of my hop-up parts too.

Silent_chaos

Ol said:
The new gas chassis is up on the website. Lighter and stronger than stock the unique three piece chassis allow's the whole front or rear diff housing and all the suspension attached to it to be removed from the car with just three bolts. Makes it alot easier to work on. The front and rear inserts are made from 4mm thick 7075 aluminum and the main chassis is machined from 3/8th thick 6061 billot aluminum. IF you can bend any of the three pieces you can replace just the bent piece without replaceing the entier chassis. The ABS side dirt guards must be cut by you to allow clearance for the steering links, cut them as close as you want to keep the dirt out. They can be ordered as tall as you want to completly cover the sides of an XT too. The chassis has an extra inch behind the diff housing so you can mount whatever back there. A bumper, wheely bar or support for an aftermarket pipe. All stock parts fit on it and all of my hop-up parts too.
I just placed an order on the gas black chassis. my Order is #109.

no worries about the lower suspension, i can put another order next year once they're up on the site. (not that hurry on the suspension)

I have sent you a pm as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts