• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Replacement axle bearing holders w/oversized Bearings

CTGT2005

I know 7075RC makes a nice looking replacement, but before I pull the trigger on those, are there any other alternatives that I should be aware of?

Thanks

G

They're the only aftermarket bearing carriers made. Anyone who has purchased them will tell you, including myself, "worth every penny".

xxSwagxx

CTGT2005 said:
I know 7075RC makes a nice looking replacement, but before I pull the trigger on those, are there any other alternatives that I should be aware of?Thanks
You can get the bearing for team fasteddie at a really good price. Use this discount code below for an additional 15% off if it doesn't work PM me.

http://fasteddybearings.refr.cc/2B3ZR2H

savagekiller

Can I use 7075rc front bearing holders with my stock plastic C hubs? I keep having problems with that screw and bushing that screws in through the bottom of the c hub.... Screw keeps falling out, and this weekend the screw came out and took the threading and bushing with it. will these solve that problem? Can I locktite that screw and bushing in to the 7075rc fronts? Just placed my order for the fronts and bearings only... Should solve the problem, right? I wanted the c hubs too... But I'll have to wait until next payday. :D

Also, those of you running the 7075rc fronts and c hubs, do you still get that tire wobble at high speeds?

RAMJET

I asked the same question a while back about my xsc and most guys said it was a waist of time to do anything but the big bearing upgrade , I say not true buy your self a set of good bearings ,I got mine from boca , I am now up to 3 gallons of hard racing with no problems for $29 . big improvement over 1-1/2 tanks on the stockers.I don't know how long they will last but they are way better than factory bearings thats for sure. I used a bit of blue loctite on my screws to stop them falling out but you will have to use heat to get them out or you will twist the steel bushing in the plastic housing. speed wobble is most often wheel balance or a badly worn hex in the rim , try to balance the tires and check the foams to make sure there not bunched up inside the tire, lift the car and spin the tires off the ground to see if they spin straight and true ,could also have a bent axle. Roger

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts