• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

RedCat Clothing

DustyR3825

Banned
Does anyone know or has anyone heard when or if Redcat is going to start selling t-shirts, hats ect??? I would like to show some support!!

G

I got a cool Redcat key chain from Rob(Rampage Hopups). That made me think of the same thing, some cool Redcat swag. I sent Redcat a message last week on the topic. I asked them if they had any plans to sell shirts or hats in the near future. They responded but not very positive. Just a big fat no. Maybe if enough people requested they would consider it. It is crazy not to. I am a business owner and can speak on this. The more exposure to your products and services the more you will sell. It is that simple. Selling hats and shirts is like having your clients pay for your advertising. :)

This would make a cool contest. Redcat owners could come up with designs, and the winner get a free RC. Just good PR.

rcgasser

I have a couple of the cool rubber redcat key chains also but I received them in older model cars which are all discontinued now. I too thought that maybe it would be a great idea to have hats and t shirts to advertise I use them alot in my bussines. So I figured that maybe redcat had tried the advertising with the promotional products before and did not see a good ROI (return on investment). The key cahins was back when redcat was kicking off when they had the "my other car is a redcat" decal and they had a decal that said you "might not have heard of us now but you will" Some old timer redcats will know what I am talking about. Just my opinion.

DustyR3825

Banned
RCDAD said:
I got a cool Redcat key chain from Rob(Rampage Hopups). That made me think of the same thing, some cool Redcat swag. I sent Redcat a message last week on the topic. I asked them if they had any plans to sell shirts or hats in the near future. They responded but not very positive. Just a big fat no. Maybe if enough people requested they would consider it. It is crazy not to. I am a business owner and can speak on this. The more exposure to your products and services the more you will sell. It is that simple. Selling hats and shirts is like having your clients pay for your advertising. :) This would make a cool contest. Redcat owners could come up with designs, and the winner get a free RC. Just good PR.
Now I am digging that idea! Rob also sent me some Keychains which are on my keys right now! The guys at the LHS always give me crap for having a redcat until I race there Baja's and WHOOP THERE ASS!! T-shirts are great advertising!!

Deluge

rcgasser said:
I have a couple of the cool rubber redcat key chains also but I received them in older model cars which are all discontinued now. I too thought that maybe it would be a great idea to have hats and t shirts to advertise I use them alot in my bussines. So I figured that maybe redcat had tried the advertising with the promotional products before and did not see a good ROI (return on investment). The key cahins was back when redcat was kicking off when they had the "my other car is a redcat" decal and they had a decal that said you "might not have heard of us now but you will" Some old timer redcats will know what I am talking about. Just my opinion.
Yep. I still have those laying around.

rcgasser

I agree they are great idea to have I was just saying on maybe what happened on redcat end because they did have promotional items and now they don't.

RampageHopUps

I will talk to Darin on Monday. I wouldn;t mind making a run of shirts, I have to make some for the Nationals anyway,a nd I could add a few dozen to that order.

G

XXL & Small (for my sons)

I would take a couple in every color or style if there's more than one.

My son got in trouble for wearing a Team Gonads shirt. I had to bring him a different shirt. LMFAO

Last edited:

RampageHopUps

If this is going to work, I will need to take pre-orders for all the sizes. I will talk to Darin and see what type of logo we can use.

G

Rob,

If you don't already have a shop in mind. I use sportswear express. They do great work and they are close to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.