• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

recommended hop ups for xsc..

Deluge

MIKEspoon said:
Best mixing bottle for on the go driving? Any suggestions o on best oil gas to use? Ex: 87 or 93
I use the Ratio Rite cup, makes life easier. I've ran 87, 89 and 91. Honestly, just run whatever is cheaper. Doesn't really make a difference with these engines.

MIKEspoon

Good to know deluge. Is the stock remote sufficient weblog or should I upgrade to a better one after I replace all my servos and install kill switch? I mean if I'm gonna be investing money into the car should I shell out for that eventually? How's the range on the remote? Majority of my driving will be in big fields roughly 2-5 acres

Deluge

MIKEspoon said:
Good to know deluge. Is the stock remote sufficient weblog or should I upgrade to a better one after I replace all my servos and install kill switch? I mean if I'm gonna be investing money into the car should I shell out for that eventually? How's the range on the remote? Majority of my driving will be in big fields roughly 2-5 acres
The stock radio is fine. It's a re-badged FlySky. I've seen FlySky systems get well over 100 yards of range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts