• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rear chassis upgrade??

forist

Contributor
I will be making more up if anyone needs send me a pm and Ill let u know when I have them done. They are $65.00 shipped in US for front and rear set.

badboy2

looks nice! i tested the rear ones and they work great..with these braces theres 1 thing LESS that i have to worry about when im bashing.thats bending my chassis again..hopefully ill be able to add the front ones when i get the $$..

forist

Contributor
Look at the the flex not only when it flexes up on the front and rear but side to side on the front and rear. Mine did that before I made the braces Lucky it wasn't to much that I could bend it back. Now it dose not at all, if u hold one tire and hold the chassis and push up and down on the wheel you can see what I mean. Just like when you land off a jump on one wheel it will get a lot of flex on that corner of the chassis (twisty twisty).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts