• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage mt homemade pipe

Nitrolio

its been awhile since i last posed but, here was a little project we finish up 2 weekends ago. just a small video clip in (2wd). broke the front right universal when i tested the pipe out. for the pipe itself... im no welder by any means, this was brazed since it was easier than having someone else do it for me. so it kinda looks fugly, but it has worked awesome so far. i will try to get the pics uploaded as well.

Nitrolio

thanks BertR, and yes that is a stock motor. i had the rampage tuned pipe but it burnt a hole in it right near the header, this is when i had a brain fart to build my own funky stinger :)

Nitrolio

Ildy666

Looks good.not bad for brazing.looks like it builds some power...

jackson

like it a lot am a big fan of those rear pipes!! there's a pipe called afterburner fot the hpi baja that reminds a lot like this one but smaller!!

rampagemt

Looks great! Good job dude. Ya that pipe reminds me of the afterburner pipe as well.

G

There are 4 really good pipes for the MT. What else could you need?

Nitrolio

I lost a little low end, but the top end is awesome. It was much funeral in the dirt before it broke. This one was just my first one, I want to make some changes to it. The next one will have a larger tube coming off the header flange and the header flange will be machined better for better flow. I got impatient and wanted to test it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts