• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT Dieting

REVOlutionary Rampage

I was curious if adding some speed holes in my chassis would weaken it to the point of breakage. I haven't attempted it yet but I was curious because My truck is a bit of a heavy pig as far as weight goes and tends to act like a shovel in grass, sand dirt etc... plus it might aid in cooling/cleaning among other things. Thanks Guys !!

REVOlutionary Rampage

Yeah, I remember seeing that when I first joined in 2010. :) I was just thinking in terms of making my truck a bit easier to clean. So instead of having to take parts off to clean it out. I could just get at it through a hole etc... :)

Deluge

Ah, I see what you're saying. As long as you don't get nuts with it like Hamster did, you should be fine. I'd stay away from the shock tower/diff areas, though. There's already some flex there, you don't want to make it worse.

G

The best way to deal with all that weight it to just add more HP. :D

Ildy666

RCDAD said:
The best way to deal with all that weight it to just add more HP. :D
True that rcdad.there's no replacement for displacement....that was the saying when i street raced 23 years ago...it still applies

REVOlutionary Rampage

Trip.. said:
Hell yes! Time for a Dog Poop Racing wild child...
Unfortunately, I'm going back to school in roughly a week. So, I think my funds will be tied up in that for a while. If I keep going on my current track I should have plenty of playmoney... maybe :D

Dog Poop Racing ??? Those motors sound and go crappy. :D jk I know what you meant Trip. :)

Trip..

I will offer up Kermit as a test mule if anyone wants me to test out motors or pipes, but the catch is you have to send me the motor/pipe.

G

Trip.. said:
I will offer up Kermit as a test mule if anyone wants me to test out motors or pipes, but the catch is you have to send me the motor/pipe.
LOL nice one!

Deluge

Trip.. said:
Ahahaha. Nice.

brad1161

Aftermarket shocks for MT

Anyone make aftermarket shocks for MT? I havent had much luck with the factory ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts