• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage MT 32cc motor ?

steve.cea

Can anyone tell me the difference between the 30cc motor and 32 cc motor Redcat uses ? I was able to pickup a brand new 32cc motor from a MT and want to swap it into my XT !!

BertR

The 32cc has a bigger bore than the 30.5 ...the 32 will get the xt up and moving faster than a 30.5 but not necessarily will it mean it will be faster on top than a 30.5.. You gain more torque with a 32cc.

steve.cea

Thanks for the replies ! I couldn't let this motor go for the price I got it for , brand new never run for under $150

Phill

steve.cea said:
Thanks for the replies ! I couldn't let this motor go for the price I got it for , brand new never run for under $150
Great buying

Is it a 2 or 4 bolt?

BertR

For the life of me..I still can't see why redcat wants $400 for a engine when you can get a badass one for the same price! At best these are only worth 150-200 complete.

Ice_2k

Well, a complete Zenoah G320RC is just under $300, so you'd have to be pretty much bonkers to pay more for the clone... of the clone :)

BertR

Ice_2k said:
Well, a complete Zenoah G320RC is just under $300, so you'd have to be pretty much bonkers to pay more for the clone... of the clone :)
I agree with you 100%

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts