• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Question on compatible upgrades

JSoto777

Hello I was wondering which throttle servo would be a good upgrade for my chimera.

Also I was wondering if there are any 2 speed or 3 speed kits available for this??

G

The Hitec 5645 is a decent servo for the throttle/brake.

Demon RC makes a two speed. They have a banner to the left.

mvaughn12

RCDAD said:
The Hitec 5645 is a decent servo for the throttle/brake.Demon RC makes a two speed. They have a banner to the left.
The 2speed tranny Demon makes that's compatible that wouldnt be the rampage/mcd would it?

mvaughn12

Has anyone in the forum with the Chimera installed a 2 speed tranny? I was wondering are there and pictures of it and how it performed.

G

The first batch is being sent out as we speak. I haven't heard of anyone receiving theirs yet.

I have one on my 5ive and really like it. It's behind an OBR reed motor so the extra gearing is nice.

mvaughn12

For your chimera what gear ratio did you choose for your 1st and 2nd? I didn't see a 29teeth spur gear option unless i over looked it ....lol which is possible my eyes are tired from working on Nuke cameras all day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts