• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

proline trenchers

creepingcharlie

I picked up a set of proline trenchers with wheels and took it out today to do some bashing. Well after about a half hour of running I recked and broke the rear upper control arm. I lookedover the buggy and found that the tire had ripped. Just wondering if anyone has had a tire fail from pro line. Here's a pic of mine and this is the first run on these.

20130406_170534.jpg

G

I bet you could get that warrantied if its new. That's a nasty tear.

creepingcharlie

I was thinking about calling ddm and proline Monday to see what could be done. Have you gotten any tire warrantied by proline before. Or has anyone for that matter? These tires aren't cheap and being that they are new. But I do have to say they bite hard. I have no complaints on that.

rcgasser

I have quite a few trenchers I have nevr seen that happned before from there website:

I have a broken product that I feel should be covered by warranty, is there any way you can help?

For any product related complaints please feel free to contact our Customer Service department by using our toll free number 1-800-899-RACE (7223) or by E-Mail [email protected] at any time. Typically they will ask you to submit a few pictures of the item in question so this is a good starting point. Please be sure to include your complete contact information and a description of the problem you are experiencing. We look forward to working with you to assure your complete satisfaction.

TXflycat

Hey guys...I'm new to the forum and I see many of you refer to "ddm". Could you tell me what that is....an online shop???

Thanks in advance....

TXflycat

Thanks RCDAD...

I've been going through some of the strings and I've noticed some great photos of your vehicles. Are all of the pictures compiled in one link, or do I have to thumb through the strings and happen upon them? If they are in one link, could you post it?

Thanks again...

TXflycat

creepingcharlie

Well I sent proline an email about my tire. They want picks and original invoice. Sent everything they asked for so we will see what they are going to do. I hope at least a discount of a new set. We will see tomorrow.

vpalace

I had a warranty issue years back with some wheels and tires I got for my tmaxx. The beads were too short and when I glued them to the rim, they just kept popping no matter how much tire ca I used. I called them, they asked for the same info, pics and invoice and I had a full brand new set in less than a week n

G

creepingcharlie said:
Well I sent proline an email about my tire. They want picks and original invoice. Sent everything they asked for so we will see what they are going to do. I hope at least a discount of a new set. We will see tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure they'll take care of you.

Good luck!

creepingcharlie

Got a email back today saying they are going to be sending me out a new tire. I am a happy customer. They didn't even do the 20 question deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts