• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

proline body,tt wing

Ildy666

Hey everybody have a couple of questions.First-want to put a proline desert body on my mt.I have a jet pro side mount will the body fit or do i have to cut it?Second-I want to build a rear tt style wing out of sheet metal.What size is a stock tt wing.They look kinda small fot a mt so i was going to make it bigger. Can some one give me a accurate size a tt wing.I was thinking of building one 13 inches long by 5 1/2 inches wide.The wing should have a beefy look no...?Please if any body has ideas for a wing let me know before i start welding it up.Like to know your opinions thanx Ildy666.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Nice find!

I have the side mount on my MT. It fits under my discontinued Asguard body. It should fit under the proline as well. It might touch but if you use some heat tape inside the body you'll be ok.

--

5eac3bd0.jpg

897efcca.jpg

Ildy666

Your mt is sick looking .that cage is off the hook .is that your silencer on the back?if it is do you notice a big sound and power difference?i have one but didn't try it out.

Ron E

Contributor
RCDAD said:
Nice find! I have the side mount on my MT. It fits under my discontinued Asguard body. It should fit under the proline as well. It might touch but if you use some heat tape inside the body you'll be ok.

--

5eac3bd0.jpg

897efcca.jpg
:eek: BEAUTIFUL TRUCK :D

G

is that your silencer on the back?if it is do you notice a big sound and power difference?i have one but didn't try it out.
Yes it is a silencer. I don't notice a reduction in power, but it does quiet it down some. Personally I like the sound of the Jetpro, but when I'm running it at the park I know I'm not annoying everyone. Even just adding the tube makes it quieter. I also wanted a way to exit the exhaust out of the body. It will blacken everything under the body if the exhaust is exiting inside.

Last edited:

Ildy666

finished it looks good but know how to post pictures from my new smart phone.At least the phone is smart lol...

G

I do most every thing from my IPhone & IPad. Use the photo bucket app. You might already have it. If not, its in the app store for free. Set up a photo bucket account. Upload you photos from your phone. What ever you use to post on the forums, make sure that also has photo bucket. You can get a image code and paste that into the body of the forum. It will show as the code until you post, and then will show as the photo after you post. It's harder to explain than it is to do it. LOL

Ildy666

Gonna give it a try later.Making snow at ski mt. Now and its really cold.you don't have that problem in Az. Lol.......

G

Gonna give it a try later.Making snow at ski mt. Now and its really cold.you don't have that problem in Az. Lol.......
It's been cool this week here as well, low 70s all week. LOL. I know you guys can all poke fun in July when it's not nice to play here in our 117deg weather:(

Ildy666

I finally hit 25 posts now i can sell stuff on the forum only if i had stuff to sell lol...

Ildy666

Figured it out! Here's the wing pictures. it's made out of 14 gauge sheet metal. Everything around it will break before the wing does. Let me know who wants one, lol. Question, Should I paint it?

2de86c77.jpg

96d18a9c.jpg

849122f7.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts