• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Project Ideas-1 (killSwitch/ReceiverBox)

island

Hay guys just wanted to share an idea on extra things lying around. To be able for you to start your rig you must see the kill switch led light code. So i build a pick hole is what i call it, Instead of opening and closing your receiver box. Here's a step by step idea of what YOU CAN DO. ;)

For more ideas check out my other threads

Last edited by a moderator:

ipsagel

That's a smart idea so you will still be able to monitor the status of your Rx even if your rx box is closed. Maybe I'm just lucky at that time when I got my pico kill switch/fail safe it comes with the extended led light on it, aside from the one that's in the circuit board. So I mount the light on top of the rx box.

island

ipsagel said:
That's a smart idea so you will still be able to monitor the status of your Rx even if your rx box is closed. Maybe I'm just lucky at that time when I got my pico kill switch/fail safe it comes with the extended led light on it, aside from the one that's in the circuit board. So I mount the light on top of the rx box.
Thanks! I try to make use of things lying around

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts