• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Progress at LargeScaleRC for PowerJam 2010 - You registered yet ?

Ron E

Contributor
krashkrieg said:
It's the same thing, I think you win the prize... (at least you should just for always being here and helpful...)
agreed, you da man Obeast... :D

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ron E said:
agreed, you da man Obeast... :D
you too Ron, If PowerJam wasn't 12+ hrs away for me, I'd drive out just to shake your hands...Well, and drive my beast as well... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Hell ya man, you know im down :)
I will provide the refreshments, don't wanna dehydrate! ;)
liquid courage... :D

the more I hydrate the braver (dumber) I get...

Ron E

Contributor
krashkrieg said:
LOL..damn, I'd be right there with some cold 1's for both of you...
wish ya could make it...

the more I drink the more I loooosen up, next thing ya know we'll be in the jump contest... :eek: :D :eek:

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ron E said:
wish ya could make it...
the more I drink the more I loooosen up, next thing ya know we'll be in the jump contest... :eek: :D :eek:
ya, then you'll be with a drunk busted truck..or a busted drunk truck or a tusted bunk druck... :p

Ron E

Contributor
krashkrieg said:
ya, then you'll be with a drunk busted truck..or a busted drunk truck or a tusted bunk druck... :p
no doubt... i'd regret it afterward's but have a blast while doing it... :D

i'd be a brunck with a dusted truck - :p

(ive got a rampage for each day, let's see if they make it home ok or in a bag)

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ron E said:
no doubt... i'd regret it afterward's but have a blast while doing it... :D
i'd be a brunck with a dusted truck - :p

(ive got a rampage for each day, let's see if they make it home ok or in a bag)
Let's hope they all come home just dusted trucks with a brunck driver (Uhh not when in the 1:1 though)...Ha good luck.. OK let's hope you only bust up one outta 3...that's good odds... :rolleyes:

RampageHopUps

I won;t be drinking at the races, as I've been battling a bad case of Gout for the last 10 days. If you see me with a beer, smack it out of my hand. I won;t be able to fly home if I have any alcohol.

fat49f1

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
I won;t be drinking at the races, as I've been battling a bad case of Gout for the last 10 days. If you see me with a beer, smack it out of my hand. I won;t be able to fly home if I have any alcohol.
Amen to that but beer doesn't do it to me.Thank god,lol, Different foods do .....ouch dammit

Last edited by a moderator:

looker2756

Contributor
pb2themax said:
The tracks look awesome. Big tracks! Sure wish I could be there. I'm glad to be a sponsor though. Have fun guys!
Kent,

Killer RC
Wish you could be here, but understand. We thank you for the sponsorship & know your a big supporter of 1/5 scale racing. It's great to have the support from everyone, and we look forward to having a great time.

There will be more .... :D

Novice / Dirt Road Course Track Testing

11strun530037.jpg

11strun530038.jpg

11strun530041.jpg

[ame]

[/ame]

RampageHopUps

I will be showing off these this weekend!! I usually don't fool around with Trinkety items, but this one is just too cool to pass up. Introducing the RAMTech Pit Lights.

HeadGear1.jpg

HeadGear2.jpg

HeadGear3.jpg

Featuring your favorite high intensity Lights, mounted on an adjsutable Headgear swivel.

looker2756

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
I will be showing off these this weekend!! I usually don't fool around with Trinkety items, but this one is just too cool to pass up. Introducing the RAMTech Pit Lights.
Featuring your favorite high intensity Lights, mounted on an adjsutable Headgear swivel.
I'm in for one !! Love the idea & have needed such a thing Hundreds of times. See you VERY soon !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts