• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

post up your work shop!!

kryptonite

Gas Jocky said:
This is the best part.......................................or parts! lol.
DSC00419.jpg
holly crap!! you have a smally hoobby store in there!! thats some serius invontory!!!

kdfi

My shop aka/ suitcase storage/old baby stuff/wifes family picture hobby room/ treadmill room. Thank god for winter, it's mine untill may:p.And yes that is a Transformers the movie complete action figure set. The kids and I collected it. What the hell am I saying!! I am a big kid too:D I have one in there from when I was a kid.LOLHope to be purchasing a house with 5 acres in the country with a 20x30 shop we have our eye on here pretty soon. Can we say ATV and RC track;) And thank GOD!! A better place to finally fly my helis and possibly jets too!.

shop 005.jpg

shop 006.jpg

shop 007.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/583c60557c92f_shop005.jpg.56a490610a40a6b8a5b6009b4f674b49.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/583c60557f3b7_shop006.jpg.26ef5f893cc6c581d7319a20434f32a6.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/583c60558209f_shop007.jpg.a465760eac55cfc1a5781dd16437972f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mooman007uk

Banned
kdfi are you any good at darts, I see your board there, used to throw a few arrows myself back in limey land, best I did was a few 12 dart outs from 501...was using tungsten darts and winmau diamond edge bristle board though. I used to spend hours practicing in my dining room many years ago before I got back into rc's

Ron E

Contributor
thanks, racing dirtbikes in the woods has been my life, but now i'm 40 and my knees are not so good, now i mainly just ride some and help the nephews race, i race 3-4 times a year. i went thru a drag bike phase, went way overboard, went thru a kart racing phase, went way overboard.. i always go back to rc's... sick of nitro, the e-maxx just didn't do it... but now i have the rampage. i'm just going to collect a few more parts for it then build her right. i plan to take the rampage to bike races and such... i can't wait to get the sprint pipe then start the build... i wish there was some other 5th scale gas people close, well maybe when i run mine someone else will jump on board.

Gas Jocky

Geesee Ron you got some nice toys there! I've got a couple old school Honda 250 R's from the old days, back when my "back" was good ! Your about my age so you know what I mean lol.

Hey Moo, I've been known to win a few games of double in double out ! Bring your rc 's for the afternoon and if I can't whip yah outside I'll have a go with on the board!.......along with a few stella's of coarse!

kdfi

mooman007uk said:
kdfi are you any good at darts, I see your board there, used to throw a few arrows myself back in limey land, best I did was a few 12 dart outs from 501...was using tungsten darts and winmau diamond edge bristle board though. I used to spend hours practicing in my dining room many years ago before I got back into rc's
No bud, I am a recreational cricket and 501 player. I haven't played in a while. It is a very fun game.

Bryan 70546

Thanks Ron its a work in progress best part about it is the A/C and ceiling fans plus cable tv and lots of room. if i could fit my ATV in thier I would but its to big . Thats my oldest Brooke she is fixing to turn 4 her little sister who just turned 3 also helps me out but more so often is taking things and running off with them.They love the 1/5 stuff and motorcycles too.

Kaz the Minotaur

Before:

Kaz the Minotaur

After:

The window on the right side of the garage is the window in what was my hobby room.

I don't have any current pictures but I will work on some. My new man room is also in the garage but in the other corner. I have heat, music, wireless internet, and a beer fridge not too far away!

Some of you may know that I am a police officer...it sure does suck being on the other side of the 911 call... :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts