• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

phhhh yea pulled the trigger

GoffeeRedCat

So I pulled the trigger and bought an XBE from a customer at work for $230!! Turns out he was not as bright as I thought lol the reason why it wasn't running is because the wires from the motor to the ESC ( I believe it would be considered the "A"wire) wasn't plugged in all the way! A soon as I plugged it in popped on 2 3s batteies......and WOW!!! Phenominal I was amazed on how quick it is!! But question is ,one of the 3s batteries he gave me after balance charging was reading 4.17, 4.18, and 4.19. I'm a little concerned that it is starting to get toasted since it is a turnigy battery. I know its only a few milli volts off, but should this be a concern? Or am I just being paranoid??

G

Damn I can't believe some of the deals you guys find.

Did you balance the pack yet? That's not be off enough to effect it.

GoffeeRedCat

MNRampage said:
Wow,that's one awesome find !
He wanted $260 when he first told me about it a month ago...I guess the people around where I work are allergic to redcats (especially the hobbytown) so he stopped in my shop today asking $230.. so I walked over to the atm took out $240 plus a $5 non-bank withdrawal, and gave it to him. He gave me 2 3s lipos and the XBE with a supposedly a burned out motor and ESC. Lol

rampagemt

Re: phhhh yea pulled the trigger

That's a great deal dude. Wish I found deals like that lol

rampagemt

Re: phhhh yea pulled the trigger

You got to find those guys that don't know anything about these to sell them so cheap. Anyone who knows about these know there worth

RampageShop

I'm not too sure about the Lipo but that's an awesome deal!

My XBE is among the best RC I've ever owned....durable, fun and easy to run

jeffp83

Wicked deal! I used to run those turnigy lipos on my emaxx which had one of those castle/MMM systems in it. They were great batteries, they actually had similar power and run times as the real expensive kokam's I had originally bought.

Sometimes deals can be found through people that don't know what they're doing. I bought a pretty much brand new XTM monster MT years ago for $125 because the guy couldn't get the engine to run properly and thought it was broken. Turns out the tuning was way off and the carb was fully closed at idle lol.

Sergio

best deals i ever had was buying a savage x for 200 the only thing that was needed was the spur gear other than a scrach on the top of the body the thing was clean like new and i also got my MT for 650.

Ildy666

I traded som l.e.d. Lights and a back up camera for a xt.but the xt was bad shape.but its still a 5th scale....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts