• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Parts

CFDchimera

Waiting for parts is killing my fun over here! Gonna have some good weather coming and I can't ride :-(

claude bigelow

I know the feeling, I had to order parts overseas being no one had them in the US. One of my cars have by down for almost 2 months. And I'm still waiting, so I feel your pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

CFDchimera

I have the dreaded "Awaiting Fulfillment" on both of my orders. Grrrrr

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
Claude, why are your parts taking so much time? What company did you ship with?
My lady made the order and she choose the cheap route and used DHL. But I'm going to shoot them an email to see what's going on.

Silent_chaos

Dhl never used them. As far as im concerned both fedex and ups deliver ANYWHERE in the world, even if you're living a

In a bat cave in africa in max 5 days

Last edited by a moderator:

mvaughn12

Silent_chaos said:
Dhl never used them. As far as im concerned both fedex and ups deliver ANYWHERE in the world, even if you're living aIn a bat cave in africa in max 5 days
LOL when I lived in a bat cave in africa I think it took about 5 1/2 days due to the bats kept flying to the door before I got there and scaring away the fedex guy lol:D

Silent_chaos

mvaughn12 said:
LOL when I lived in a bat cave in africa I think it took about 5 1/2 days due to the bats kept flying to the door before I got there and scaring away the fedex guy lol:D
It's hard to be Batman xD

X-ray man

I always order from Rampageshop and it takes about a week. I don't mind the wait to much because they says have what I need in stock and never had any issues ordering..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts