• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Parts needed to run XSC body on XB

delta_kilo

I was going to buy a XSC but then got to thinking the XB is the same platform so maybe I could have two vehicles in one kinda. I have read you can run a XSC body on a XB but no one has listed the exact parts needed to do it or where I can buy these parts?

Thanks in advance.

G

delta_kilo said:
I was going to buy a XSC but then got to thinking the XB is the same platform so maybe I could have two vehicles in one kinda. I have read you can run a XSC body on a XB but no one has listed the exact parts needed to do it or where I can buy these parts?Thanks in advance.
They are the same platform. You need to remove the wing and mount. Additional parts.

Front and rear bumper.

Truck body posts.

Side body posts.

They can be purchased from any of us Redcat dealers to the left or directly through Redcat.

Trip..

Wow, what a stand-up guy. Most store owners would say "Buy from me, I'm the best/cheapest/coolest" whatever... Not this guy, he says buy from any of us! That's awesome, I know where I'll start buying hop-ups if my damn XB ever gets here.

It's good to know that there are still guys that aren't willing to slice a throat to get 50 cents. Take a bow RCDAD, you've earned it, and my respect!

G

Trip.. said:
Wow, what a stand-up guy. Most store owners would say "Buy from me, I'm the best/cheapest/coolest" whatever... Not this guy, he says buy from any of us! That's awesome, I know where I'll start buying hop-ups if my damn XB ever gets here. It's good to know that there are still guys that aren't willing to slice a throat to get 50 cents. Take a bow RCDAD, you've earned it, and my respect!
Thanks for the words man. I'm not in it for the money. I have my day job to earn a living. Anything RC is just my fun. If I can help I will if, & if I can't I'm more than happy to point ya in the right direction.

andyken

RCDAD said:
Thanks for the words man. I'm not in it for the money. I have my day job to earn a living. Anything RC is just my fun. If I can help I will if, & if I can't I'm more than happy to point ya in the right direction.
I also gotta give you a atta boy, I have had good advice and parts from you!

Way to go! Much appreciated!

GoffeeRedCat

Trip.. said:
Wow, what a stand-up guy. Most store owners would say "Buy from me, I'm the best/cheapest/coolest" whatever... Not this guy, he says buy from any of us! That's awesome, I know where I'll start buying hop-ups if my damn XB ever gets here. It's good to know that there are still guys that aren't willing to slice a throat to get 50 cents. Take a bow RCDAD, you've earned it, and my respect!
+1 RCDAD is one of the stand up guys in the forum!! I can't wait to spend some money in his store!!!!

delta_kilo

RCDAD you have my business. Because I don't want to screw up and get the wrong stuff can you list part numbers and or links on your site to what I'll need. I'll buy the parts from you.

G

Sure I'll throw a list of part numbers and prices together and send you a pm.

G

Probably not a good idea Cordy. LOL You need to go with one of the giants that have larger markups.

Thanks man, I know your just throw'n out a compliment.

delta_kilo

That's way cheaper than I thought is was going to be. I'll be ordering my Rampage this Friday so I'll get in contact with you probably within a week or so.

THANK YOU!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts