• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Parting out XB/XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostCreepr

So i have had some interest in parting this out and i figured it would benefit a lot of people. ill start with the rollers.

This roller has no electronics, no motor, no wheels, no gears/plate. It has tempered drive cups, brass cup bands, green boca bearings in the diffs and hubs, it also has some off brand hex adapters on it. no roll cage. $175 shipped

20131014_213820_zpsf166034a.jpg

This roller basically needs electronics, motor and wheels to be rtr. has aluminum towers, steering cover and tank brace. It has rear xb axles and front xt axles. drop in a motor, servos, battery rx tx and its rtr. $150 shipped

20131014_204215_zps9683a42b.jpg

CPI Tuned Pipe - This pipe is specifically designed for the Redcat Rampage XT/XB. This pipe is a rear vented pipe that delivers awesome power and great sound. Stock HP is 3.51 after you bolt on our new Redcat pipe HP 5.51! That is a 2 HP gain from stock! This is an amazing pipe comes with all hardware to install. $125 Shipped

20131014_213828_zps3a2d1d6f.jpg

Aluminum Motor Plate with Belt Drive setup and 2 extra brand new belts. works excellent, great upgrade. It had the original thin plastic cover but it melted, so i modded the stock cover to fit.. sort of lol. This also has the green boca bearings installed. $150 shipped for everything.

20131014_203417_zps1718baa0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts