• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Package deal

Ol' fart

I have for sale a rampage XT. New in the box with every hop-up I make installed AND a Hi-tec HS-5765 MH HV steering servo. $1299.00 shipping included, USA only.

Buy this truck and you are done except for whatever you want to do to the motor, mild or wild.

Front and read diff housings

Chassis

Gear plate

Lay shaft mount

Front and read bearing holders

C- hubs

Heavy duty steering

Front and rear shock towers

HPI adapters

full set of bearings

Do the math, it's a great deal.

PM me if you want it.

Knuckles

Leave the old guy alone, he working on something important. I don't want him being rushed. Lol

Ol' fart

I have a confession to make.

I had not put it together when I posted.

I didn't think I would need a pic.....we all know what they look like.

I'm putting it together now and taking pic's as I go so...give me a second,

or two.

Ol' fart

Thats right but,

Here they are. Side guards have be removed and the stock square drives are installed. It comes with the HPI adapters if you want to change out the tires.

And here they aren't. Worked all day putting the car together and now I can't upload the pic's ??? done this a hundred times.

^%$%$^& it. I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning. I'll be back next Thursday. Try again to get the pic's up then. Unfrickbeleavable.

Knuckles

Ol said:
Here they are. Side guards have be removed and the stock square drives are installed. It comes with the HPI adapters if you want to change out the tires. And here they aren't. Worked all day putting the car together and now I can't upload the pic's ??? done this a hundred times.

^%$%$^& it. I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning. I'll be back next Thursday. Try again to get the pic's up then. Unfrickbeleavable.
I have the same problem sometimes.

Ol' fart

Just got back from a fishing trip off the Mexican coast so I'm going to try the pic's again.

Ol' fart

OK, the servo is not in the right place so when sell it, it will have a custom servo mount out of aluminum.

G

Thats one tough truck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts