• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

No Smoking.

GTS 666

14th day without a smoke I'm starting my New Years revolution off early. I'm no moodier than normal and the family have been very supportive. Anyone else have a new year revolution. :D

rampagemt

Your off to a good start bud keep your head up high!! That's my new years resolution. However I haven't started as good as you my friend

krashkrieg

Contributor
Listen, this is my deal also, gotta do it this time...Rampagemt, you and me...before NewYears...GTS is making me jealous...I plan on watching the movie "Thank You for Smoking" again...I quit after watching this the first time...Great movie (Black Comedy)...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427944/ (stars the guy that played Two-Face in The Dark Night)

Last edited by a moderator:

alfred e numan

I have been told that the 1st 72 hours is the hardest- nicotine leaving the body.- after 72 hours its all mental.- A doctor told me this.

bob c.

Good luck on the no smoking guys...you can do it...just remember its mind over matter ,if you don't mind it don't matter...

rampage idiot

Wow good work I hope it works for you ,didnt realize there were still this many of us out there that still smoked! WE should all make a RC new years resolution to quit then we will have more money to spend on toys!

GTS 666

The average smoker in Australia is suppose to save around $4500 per year. Smokes are heavily taxed here. That quite a bit of spending money on Rc. COOL.

rampagemt

You will have a lot of money for toys now!! That's what I am always thinking about if I quit smoking I would have more money for that part or what not

BertR

Keep it up dude!! I am coming up on 1 year smoke free and loving it and the 35 pounds added to my goofie ass. The smell is the kicker from a distance but close up it stinks of hell.

rampage idiot

GTS 666 said:
15th day now and still hard. Taking up eating. Lol. Really have to watch what you eat.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be hard to smoke if you took up scuba diving! LOL:D

amstel78

I'm going to join you guys. I actually was smoke free for the last 3 months then relapsed. I'm going to do it for sure now... If not for myself, at least for my kids.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ildy666

Great job ... i'm 18 years smoke free when i quit smokes were$1.25 a pack now $9.00 a pack nothings changed but the price.keep up the good work i'm rooting for you....

GTS 666

Cheers guys I will keep it up. $20.00 for a pack in Australia. No wonder I want to quit I should of had the whole Redcat line up by now Lol. Hey I should reward myself every six months with the money I will save.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts