• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

NO Rampage. But a Killer TWIN ENGINE T Maxx

dasmurf93

well i about a month maybe two i became a member because i ordered a roller rampage mt from a guy from ebay. well i got screwed i payed him the 400 bucks a never got anything. he gave me a full story while i waited. yea i shipped it. ohh it was stuck at customs, was coming from canada. regardless at the end i got nothing but 400 dollars in debt. so intead i found a 1/5 scale t maxx kit. and i will let the pictures discirbe it. all i can say this thing will eat the living shhh out of anything. i mean this twin sirio 30 are crazy. well let me know what you think and hopefully later on i can buy my rampage. :(

Clubin

Banned
Looks cool. I thought about trying the new era twin engine savage kit, heard it was a nightmare to set up. It must realy fly. Any video of it in action?

Obeast44

Banned
I had a new era twin maxx kit, it wasnt bad at all to setup. I used 2-XTM 24.7 pros (this was like5 years ago), after running it once or twice it became a shelf queen. So I sold it to fund my Paintball/Largescale addiction :)

yolonda21

Contributor
Funny i'm just in the middle of putting my twin engine savage back together with axial 28rr's in it that i'm going to run on 50% nitro. Last year with the stock hotbody 26's it hauled @ss on 20% nitro.......Should have her done for the weekend.

dasmurf93

Clubin said:
Looks cool. I thought about trying the new era twin engine savage kit, heard it was a nightmare to set up. It must realy fly. Any video of it in action?
Not yet but i will post one soon. For more details check this link.

dasmurf93

first videos of the twin t maxx

Clubin said:
here are the first videos of my beast running. it was too long before the driveshafts cups gave out. not even half tank.

roccos_van

Deleted. I quoted a spammer and don't want his bs anywhere on rob's site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts