• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New to Gas Egine Rc's

kydo32

was running mt let off on gas truck still was moving thought maybe idle was to high went to set and truck died then pull starter broke. I just received starter with cable wire took and put screen in side to cover over vents so nothing can get inside well reinstalled and wont start its getting fuel,orange spark with plug up against muffler. a lot cotton was on ground from trees could any that get to coil? if get plug I know it is cmr7h ngk but what is gap? .Anyone know what the problem I am having is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ildy666

Check for air leaks.check around the intake and carb. also check ur head bolt toque and head gasket for leaks hope that helps....

Phill

kydo32 said:
was running mt let off on gas truck still was moving thought maybe idle was to high went to set and truck died then pull starter broke. I just received starter with cable wire took and put screen in side to cover over vents so nothing can get inside well reinstalled and wont start its getting fuel,orange spark with plug up against muffler. a lot cotton was on ground from trees could any that get to coil? if get plug I know it is cmr7h ngk but what is gap? .Anyone know what the problem I am having is?
Gap is 0.5mm - 0.7mm

kydo32

What would cause the engine to flood even without using Choke.When I replaced pull starter should fan be in certain position ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts