• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Redcat MT not running

kh0de91

Hi,

New on gas RC.... need help regarding my newly arrived Redcat MT, everything was ok all the way to half tank suddenly the truck stop while its engine was still on, when I press gas throttle but its only engine acceleration was running but not moving forward, both steering servo was ok its turning on both side, tx radio system was ok,,throttle-gas servo was fine, any idea are really much appreciated. :confused: :confused:

many thanks on replying

Last edited by a moderator:

scooby61

When you Rev the engine is it moving any of the gears or drive shafts? If it is then you probably had one or more of the set screws in the drive train come loose the factory isn't known for properly threadlocking these trucks parts.

kh0de91

scooby61 said:
When you Rev the engine is it moving any of the gears or drive shafts? If it is then you probably had one or more of the set screws in the drive train come loose the factory isn't known for properly threadlocking these trucks parts.
I manually push on reversed all the gears and drive shaft and it has moving...

payne7678

I had it happen to me I was going crazy but the two Allen screws had came loose from the A gear use blue locktight of that the problem

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts