• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Parts from 7075RC

xscrick

Banned
xsc shock towers

any words on shock towers with holes in them for body mounts on the xsc, xt,, from 7075rc?? thinking about time to spend some more cash here in next few weeks or so, ,,,,been getting rid of my 1/8th scale ofnas, just sold my monster blazer,,,,,,,.. lx2 to go,,,,want to stay large scale now ,,,

G

Very sexy. I won't be able to run my pipe through the center of the rear tower though. :(

Ol' fart

RCDAD said:
Very sexy. I won't be able to run my pipe through the center of the rear tower though. :(
Aw, come on. Thats what Dremel tools are for... :D

(I can fix some up for you)

G

The picks on your site would work. But my XB has the XT body post mount on the rear tower to run my MCD body. On the new style tower, which looks hella sexy, has less material on the sides of the tower. I would be nervous to cut out the center. My dremal skills are not worthy of your parts. LOL

strodedawg

yeah, gonna be a busy next week. ordering fastlane cvds front and rear and my esc next week also. but should have most of the buggy together and mount the grafil body.

strodedawg

whole new weight distribution with five-t center diff and some other goodies

i owe ol' fart a great deal of thanks for helping me finish this project

bigfol

GoffeeRedCat said:
Is it me or am I the only one that gets excited when strodedawg post anything on ol'darts store?? Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts