• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New MT v3 Pro exhaust pipe interference

AndyM2607

I noticed that on my Pro, with the tuned pipe that a Pro comes with, it sits very close to the body. I'm afraid it's going to damage the body or get hot enough and catch fire. Anyone see this or have a remedy? Don't want to trim the body if I don't have to.

Last edited:

bazinga

i'm thinking of getting a pipe for my xt.i was thinking the same thing and thought maybe exhaust heat tape would work.

SmokinToad

I noticed that on my P o, with the tuned pipe that a Pro comes with, it sits very close to the body. I'm afraid it's going to damage the body or get hot enough and catch fire. Anyone see this or have a remedy? Don't want to trim the body if I don't have to.
The pipe being close to the body isn't the issue, the issue with that pipe is while running, the exhaust will begin to melt the corner of of the bed. Before I switched to the Dom pipe, I attached a 6 inch piece of silicone tube to the end and routed down through the rear bumper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts