• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new 7075rc parts

Ol' fart

rampage idiot said:
What about bolt diameter? 4mm should be the correct size, yes? looks like both mt and xb use 4mm in the lower balls.
Ya, that's it

Ol' fart

Yes, they fit all the X cars, I'll have some for the MT soon after these are ready.

CFDchimera

How long do you think it will be before they are ready to purchase. I just broke a lower left arm so I need order one. I was just wondering if I should wait until yours already

Silent_chaos

He told us that they need 2 weeks. Waiting for Shipment to arrive is also a pain in the ass.

My suggestion is that you get one as stock plastic and wait till he posts them on his website.

carp boyz

Banned
Ol said:
Yes, they fit all the X cars, I'll have some for the MT soon after these are ready.
right on,I'm looking to up-grade the arms on my MT V3 sometime soon

what would the price be for the MT arms and do you anodize them as well?

Ol' fart

I believe the MT has front and rear uppers so that will be about $30 more for a full set.

And yes, we will anodize them. Black will be pretty cheap but we can do red, blue, green but they have a minimum charge of $75 for those colors

G

Ol' fart

It's all CNC'ed. Got it cut to size last night and it's going in the CNC this morning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts