• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 1/10th scale project!

Sinist3r

Hey all. I will be posting some pictures soon. I just got a free RC in RTR form from a friend at work. I got a baha blue Exceed RC Sunfire Brushed version. I'm going to be brushless swapping this very soon, and modding it like crazy. It's nice to take something smaller than my Rampage XT out from time to time. Plus, I wanted a 10th scale to run with my son's Volcano EPX Pro. Pictures to come soon.

Sidenote: The Rampage will be going under the knife soon for some pretty wicked upgrades.

Phill

Yep I have a 1/8 Thunder Tiger that's fun to run and am building another from kit form

Last edited by a moderator:

phreerider

Cool I have an old 1/10 nitro stadium truck thats quick fun and easy for neighborhood bash , may convert to brushless , let's see it , with set up details

Phill

Here's the old Thunder Tiger

Bald tyres and all

It's 1/8 not 1/10

She's had more hits that Elvis Presley - the chassis has been straightened in the vice more times that I can remember and she still screams.

Hence the new kit to put this motor in.

Phill

Sinist3r said:
Very nice! Next up, I'd like to dable in some 1/8 scale action. The addiction has come back to me... Lol
She looked a lot better a few years ago.

Gets used on the beach hence the rusty bits.

phreerider

Wow pretty good shape . Going back into airplane stuff. I found the original manual for kyosho rampage from like '94/95. At the time I got the bearing kit and thought it was a waste of $. Still rolling today! Ball tires and all! Ha!

Phill

Suspension and wheels on.

Don't tell the missus I had it on the lounge (sofa)!

Ice_2k

don't forget your camcorder :)

Ice_2k

New 1/10th scale project!

ok, don't forget your video-recording-device-of-choice :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts