• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Never going to get on radar!!!

Guantanamo Joe

I have a set of hpi tarmac busters, but put the stockers back on last week because they are taller and I was trying to clock top speed. I already decided the tarmacs need to go back on

Deluge

Guantanamo Joe said:
Update:As of last night I have straightened the chasis, replaced ANOTHER A frame, and removed the dogbones from the center linkage forward. Took it for a little test run and damn this thing is like a whole new buggy!

I don't know how the Baja guys control it! It has an amazing a mount of power to the rear wheels now and at high speeds straight is the only thing you can do if you don't want the ass to outrun the front.

I am waiting on my parts to take her back to 4wd, but for now this is going to get interesting :D
It's all in the technique. :D

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
It's all in the technique. :D
If you have a super powerful and quick servo with lipo battery, you can do drift on it on rwd :D I'm talking about continuous drift around sharp hair pins :D

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
If you have a super powerful and quick servo with lipo battery, you can do drift on it on rwd :D I'm talking about continuous drift around sharp hair pins :D
For sure! I've had a few drift cars. A 4WD and a 2WD. Fun stuff.

GTS 666

Deluge said:
I love 4WD. But I love the challenge of a 2WD. Sharpens your driving skills, for sure.
It certainly does but I get the shits sometimes when no matter how careful you are on the gas the B otch still spins out. Lol.

ChuenouXiao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts