• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need some input,please

fat49f1

Contributor
Okay , i am making the light bar for my mt. I am going to run 3 baja lights in side this facing forward. and make mounts for some rear facing lights.

What i want to know, because im stumped here, is this too much? Too high?

Does it look right? Or leave it the way it was and mount them somewhere else. I have it mocked up,and taped together right now.Thanks

krashkrieg

Contributor
I like the location, it looks like it will be protected from rollover, maybe a plexiglass plate in front for debris protection.

Can the bottom be lowered a little to make the top 'X' be a little more level with ground? That would be my only suggestion.

fat49f1

Contributor
Just an update .Still have not finished this cage, work has been dead for so long its pathetic . Now all of a sudden we are balls to the wall, kinda took us all by surprise. But maybe now i can get the money for new servos,lights radio.Etc..........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts