• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need a picture of throttle linkage

mvaughn12

I'm certain i'm missing a lock on this linkage, could one of you guys post a picture of the throttle to brake linkage on your Chimera engine for me. LOl this setup looks too simple

Mycbr6rr

mvaughn12 said:
I'm certain i'm missing a lock on this linkage, could one of you guys post a picture of the throttle to brake linkage on your Chimera engine for me. LOl this setup looks too simple
Here you go ,my engine is not in the car but all the linkage is there image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2014_01/image.jpg.b6f93efe93d6de4927017f8184f23f5e.jpg

mvaughn12

THanks Mycbr6rr the issue i was concerned about was on the throttle brake so there is no lock nut on it? just the lock nut and spring is all that's on the brake side? LOL i thought a locknut was on the end and may have vibrated off.

Mycbr6rr

mvaughn12 said:
THanks Mycbr6rr the issue i was concerned about was on the throttle brake so there is no lock nut on it? just the lock nut and spring is all that's on the brake side? LOL i thought a locknut was on the end and may have vibrated off.
Your welcome ,glad I could help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts