• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Single Rhino in the TT

emu67

With the buggy sitting still, turns the tires lock to lock. Has a 4600 DDM battery too. Why didn't I do this a months ago rather than waiting until I accidentally burnt out my existing cheapo servo.

Linky:

DemonRC

Good stuff there man. I wish I had a Rhino but I got the next best thing which is the new HPI SFL 30. Also, I love my 3PK radio but I would kill for a radio that displayed the battery voltage like yours does.

kryptonite

ya, ive used a rhino in my 5bss and it was the sh!t. but that radio is freakin cool:cool:

DemonRC

mooman007uk said:
had a rhino in the TT since day one, doesn't need duals with the smaller tires...and fast as a cat that's got a firework up it's ass:D
That's a fast cat man. It's just a hair faster than a cat hit by rock salt from a 12 gauge :D

emu67

Yeah, that's a nomadio radio (the Sensor model). It's nice with it's built in telemetry like that. Too bad that nomadio is so busy making bomb-bots that they are neglecting their radio control products.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts