• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My other Truck Hpi

GTS 666

This is my Hpi 5b ss converted into a truck. Proline body Trencher tyres on desperados. Running a 4 bolt Zenoah 30.5 stuffed cranked ported head lightened fly wheel Victory pipe. Vertigo steel clutch assembly Disc brake front Axel extenders and Full of carbon fibre parts. Bought this of the same guy i got the Reed engine of. Its had alot of money put into it and i have all the parts to return it to a buggy if i want. :D View attachment 4553

View attachment 4554

View attachment 4555

Heavy Chevy

Nice! I've got an HPI baja clone that I got a great deal on. I ended up getting it because I found my redcat was breaking too much. It's nice to have a 2wd and a 4wd

Heavy Chevy

^^I had the jetpro sidepipe on my MT but it snapped and broke clean off. Didn't notice at first and then had to go and search for the pipe.

GTS 666

Try to give it a run this week if I can swing some time see how it goes I haven't even tested it. Should go with the engine combo extremely loud pipe. I will put a engine cover on too got one sitting around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts