• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new big boy toy

DemonRC

Just got me a new DPMS Panther carbine today. So far I've upgraded to:

Yankee Hill iron flip up sights. These are dam near $200 but are really nice.

Sig Sauer red dot

Cammenga Easy Load mags.

Picatinny 4 rail handguard

IMAG0225.jpg

Here's what on order:

Nikon or Aimpoint reflex

Bushmaster M4 style stock (Don't like the DPMS telescoper)

Surefire tactical light

Vertical grip

Ummm... I don't think I'll be running the Rampage this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

Obeast44 said:
Good lookin gun man, make me miss my old HK91!
Oh HK91! Check it out along with the FAL: HK91.jpg

FAL.jpg

HK91.jpg

FAL.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/HK91.jpg.4874348afc45f2c58a3223cdf7b74d4f.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/FAL.jpg.6a18bda1bbcce6ceefe9ba97a8c8aebc.jpg

DemonRC

Just installed my new EOTech EXPS3 holographic. This thing is sweet. $600 worth of optics but well worth it. It's a quick detach with night vision toggling. Basically I can use any NV optics behind the holo and the holo's targetting recticle shows up in the NV. It's 10x better than the Aimpoints we used when I was in the Marines. OH, got my adjustable CAA grips installed today too. Also, here's my Remington 870 Tactical which is my favorite gun. I kept it simple and functional, however, I think I'm gonna pick up another EOTech holo for it. 00 buckshot + holo sight = ass kicking

EOTech and CAA Grip.jpg

EOTech Side.jpg

Reticle.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

EOTech and CAA Grip.jpg

EOTech Side.jpg

Reticle.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/583c6061ee2dc_EOTechandCAAGrip.jpg.6ce05f82b6fc7879bd089155a7fdd80e.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/583c6061f0505_EOTechSide.jpg.dad84a79012880d08daffaf3a7c29f50.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/Reticle.jpg.7054c8140552d8f54a1db9a81d58b68e.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/IMAG0237.jpg.25a8bd9f21f199b8d26edc67fc4305c3.jpg

GTS 666

You guys in the states get some cool shit. If you got caught with any of those in Australia you would be serving a long time behind bars. Too many do-gooders here and gun laws are to stricked. Where I live there is heaps of kangaroos you would have a blast with one of them. .

Obeast44

Banned
Heres some old shots of her, man did she shoot good.

HK91007.jpg

HK91008.jpg

Im currently looking at the RFB as its a bullpup forward ejecting 308. Which is great for this left handed shooter :D

DemonRC

GTS 666 said:
You guys in the states get some cool shit. If you got caught with any of those in Australia you would be serving a long time behind bars. Too many do-gooders here and gun laws are to stricked. Where I live there is heaps of kangaroos you would have a blast with one of them. .
I dunno if I'd wanna shoot a kangaroo. They prolly don't taste to good. I'd imagine the are tough like a jackrabbit. Over here we have wild hog issues which is good cause they taste like heaven on a BBQ pit LMAO.

Obeast44 said:
Heres some old shots of her, man did she shoot good. Im currently looking at the RFB as its a bullpup forward ejecting 308. Which is great for this left handed shooter :D
RFB is a badass weapon. For those of you that havn't seen one here ya go. Rifle on the right is an AR variant with the same length barrel of the RFB on the left.

DSC09886.JPG

DemonRC

GTS 666 said:
I case you didn't know. They very second amendment to our constitution which protects our rights is the freedom to keep and bear arms. That right allows me to own Class III weapons with full auto firing and I can even throw a silencer on.

2ndAmendment.png

SerratedPHX

DPMS makes a good Rifle but I will never own a direct impingement rifle again. I have my rugger sr 556 and converted my 308 with a piston system. Best decision I ever made.

I love the bullbups especially now that some one realized to use a floating shaft to eliminate the sloppy triggers.

GTS 666

We hunt Pig rabbits foxes Kangaroos all of which are pest control it's nothing to drive 5 minutes out of town to see 50 Roos in a paddock they are fast and tuff you need a good gun to drop them or head shot. Never tasted Roo but some restaurants do cook it I would stick with a good steak. Around 15 years or so ago the government had a scheme where you could hand in firearms that where not legal here. Basically only single shot rifles and shot guns allowed. Got mates serving time at the moment for getting caught with guns. We did have cool guns to but those days are gone here. Bloody pen pushers.

DemonRC

GTS 666 said:
We hunt Pig rabbits foxes Kangaroos all of which are pest control it's nothing to drive 5 minutes out of town to see 50 Roos in a paddock they are fast and tuff you need a good gun to drop them or head shot. Never tasted Roo but some restaurants do cook it I would stick with a good steak. Around 15 years or so ago the government had a scheme where you could hand in firearms that where not legal here. Basically only single shot rifles and shot guns allowed. Got mates serving time at the moment for getting caught with guns. We did have cool guns to but those days are gone here. Bloody pen pushers.
We were heading that route back in 1994 when a law was passed to prevent the manufacture, sale, and import of "assault weapons". It was the Clinton administration that pushed that doosy... go figure. Anyways it had a 10 year lifespan and was retired in 2004 by good ole George W Bush's administration. Every foreign weapon that came into the country was "sporterized" meaning they had to remove bayonette lugs, flash supressors, pistol grips, collapsable stocks, etc. Basically they turned AK's into neat looking sport guns with thumbhole stocks. There was some stupid rule where you could run a pistol grip ONLY if X amount of parts on your gun were made in the USA. So basically you had to buy a US made hand guard, magazines, sights, sight mounts, etc and then you could install a US made pistol grip. Talk about political BS eh?

angryrecords

sweet demon, have fun with the gun. I had to get a new toy myself, dropped a grand on a new edrumset. I will have to wait to get my shredder till around my birthday but no big deal., I am paying off some bills at the momment so it's all good. Here is a pretty cool video I found to share what it looks and sounds like.

[ame]

[/ame]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts