• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Multiple hop-up questions

G

Those will fit.

The white pieces are Teflon gaskets not spacers. They help prevent heat transfer.

G

I would go for the one with two Teflon gaskets.

PrjctStrtFrce

Should have waited for DDM's sale for a majority of my recent purchases :mad:

I assume that this is the shreadstack to use with the HPI Baja filter set? Is it really necessary with that filter set? Does it increase performance since it adds length to the intake? I assume that the center support on the roll cage of the MT would have to be removed with this installed?

PrjctStrtFrce

As for the clutch...are all 8,000 RPM clutches the same? I've read many descriptions on numerous sites stating that they are for CY, HY, or Zenoah motors...but from the pictures, they all look the same, so how do they differentiate? Do the lightened clutches really help out or are they just more prone to breaking later on due to the drilled holes?

Thank you in advance

G

CY/HY clutches have larger bolt holes. If the set comes with hardware they are universal.

RampageHopUps

PrjctStrtFrce said:
Should have waited for DDM's sale for a majority of my recent purchases :mad: I assume that this is the shreadstack to use with the HPI Baja filter set? Is it really necessary with that filter set? Does it increase performance since it adds length to the intake? I assume that the center support on the roll cage of the MT would have to be removed with this installed?
That is the one I use. It makes it easier to remove the filter, and supposedly gives you a slight performance increase. The bar will have to be removed.

G

The filter will hit the servo linkages. The shreadstack angles the filter above the servo linkages.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts