• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT suspension

rampage idiot

Anyone have a clue what the part # is for the threaded ball mount on the top of an mt shock is ? The part # on an XB is 07153 I can find nothing on an MT

Thanks

G

I think your right. The MT shocks have the ball mount in the package.

rampage idiot

sorry guys thats what I thought but I bought front and rear shocks from RCDAD they are not in them even in the pics they don't show them the only pic that shows them is the exploded view on redcats site but ther is no part #

rampage idiot

I wil email Redcat and see what they have to say. Thanks This is really odd because I have bought the shocks, plastic parts kit and oring kit and have not found this part what I find really odd is nobody else has ever needed one.

disposalone

Try part # 50127 ( rampage shock plastic parts)?

Hope that's right for you and helps.

G

rampage idiot said:
I wil email Redcat and see what they have to say. Thanks This is really odd because I have bought the shocks, plastic parts kit and oring kit and have not found this part what I find really odd is nobody else has ever needed one.
It might just be an oversight. The last one I found was there was no shock tab on the aluminum lower suspension arms (X-series). Redcat was able to bring them in on their next shipment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts