• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

motor bog

BertR

Short and sweet my motor winds up like nothin else to full speed and then bogs out and dies... Any help would be very appreciated thanks Guy's

BertR

She was already informed that it was getting a ported head. Hahaha. Do you think its lean on the hs or ls. Im stumped lol.

BertR

2 pulls and she fires up and idles like a champ but still cant keep it running at full throttle. I tried to richen it but still bogs down like the fule cant keep up with the demand. could the filter be clogged in the tank or could this be a bad fule line with a pinhole

BertR

I tune the same way that TRIP displayed in his vids and ground test my tune for load performance ... This issue arises on the stand and on the ground so tomorrow I will give a few more things a try

BertR

Well shit !!!!! problem solved fuel filter was clogged and thats why it would bog out at high RPM due to lack of fuel grrrrrrrr can anybody tell me where I can get a new grommet for the tank cus mine fell apart

BertR

Awsome thanks for the suggestions and link... I am going to try the 3 hole grommet only because I love a good fight lol. I siliconed the grommet top on the tank so I can run tomorrow and re-tune this pig and possibly buy my self time for delivery Wednesday. Thanks again everyone for all of the input that was given

G

When you go to shove it in, smear some 2 stroke oil on it. That will help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts