• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LSRA Large Scale Racing Association

sig943

The LSRA or Large Scale Racing Association is a group of like minded large scale racers and bashers who all share a common interest, we all enjoy large scale rc cars/trucks. LSRA is a non-profit organization that puts 100% of the proceeds back into the organization.

The goals of LSRA are discounts for members on parts and entry fees to bash areas, a common set of racing rules nationwide, open to all brands of large scale rc cars and trucks, true regional events across the country that lead to a true national and so much more.

We will be posting lists on hpibajaforum.com, redcatrampageforum.com, largescalforums.com, and on largescaleracing.net of positions we will be accepting applications for. These positions include regional racing directors, regional bash directors, track participation forms, sponsorship opportunities, and more. All positions are on a voluntary, non-profit basis. However there are perks for those who are chosen.

Manufacturers who choose to participate as sponsors for events, member discounts, etc. will receive free advertising on the largescaleracing.net website and at LSRA events. You help us and we will help you. Send us a banner and we will make sure it is put to good use.

There is much more to be announced soon. We just wanted to let everybody know that there is an answer coming soon. An answer to help bond everybody together and grow large scale racing in the US.

More to come.

Thanks for reading.

Wes Brown

Justin Woods

Large Scale Racing Association

Last edited by a moderator:

sig943

I know this is my first and second post here. I spend alot of time on hbf. I do lurk here quite a bit and the rampage will be my next car. Tonight we plan to launch the home page of LSRA. It will give an overview of the goals and plans for the future. This will be an all large scale organization and we look forward to working with you guys.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Thanks Justin hope to see you at the oval on the 21 of Febuary Like to speak with you on the East Texas Large Sclae Racers I been calling it for a couple years now, but like to have a chapter for us in your org.

sig943

unfortunately I will not be there on the 21st the wife has me headed the opposite direction for a wedding. I will pm you my phone number and we will touch base on yalls chapter. Did you get that land you were talking about?

lancier

sig943 said:
The LSRA or Large Scale Racing Association is a group of like minded large scale racers and bashers who all share a common interest, we all enjoy large scale rc cars/trucks. LSRA is a non-profit organization that puts 100% of the proceeds back into the organization.
The goals of LSRA are discounts for members on parts and entry fees to bash areas, a common set of racing rules nationwide, open to all brands of large scale rc cars and trucks, true regional events across the country that lead to a true national and so much more.

We will be posting lists on hpibajaforum.com, redcatrampageforum.com, largescalforums.com, and on largescaleracing.net of positions we will be accepting applications for. These positions include regional racing directors, regional bash directors, track participation forms, sponsorship opportunities, and more. All positions are on a voluntary, non-profit basis. However there are perks for those who are chosen.

Manufacturers who choose to participate as sponsors for events, member discounts, etc. will receive free advertising on the largescaleracing.net website and at LSRA events. You help us and we will help you. Send us a banner and we will make sure it is put to good use.

There is much more to be announced soon. We just wanted to let everybody know that there is an answer coming soon. An answer to help bond everybody together and grow large scale racing in the US.

More to come.

Thanks for reading.

Wes Brown

Justin Woods

Large Scale Racing Association

sig943

Let us get things running straight here then we will talk about expanding. A true world championship would be an awesome thing......

sig943

www.largescaleracing.net The temp home page is up

sig943

http://www.largescaleracing.net is online. Granted it is only a very simple version of the total website but application links are there for those who are interested in becoming LSRA supported tracks, sponsors, helping members, etc. I am working feverishly to get the remainder of the website finished. Thanks again to everybody who has emailed and pm'd me.

If you have any questions or comments please email me at [email protected] or Justin at [email protected].

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts