1. If you're having login issues, please try resetting your password.
    Dismiss Notice

Lightning EPX Pro / Tornado EPX Pro

Discussion in 'Redcat Electric & Nitro Vehicles' started by lordachoo, Dec 27, 2015.

1. lordachoo

lordachoo Team Driver

Anyone here running them for their 1/10th cars?

I've had a ton of issues with Tornado EPX Pro, and basically no issues with Lightning EPX Pro..upgraded a lot power wise and still apple to keep it on the ground and control it.

Tornado EPX Pro I upgraded the motor on and can't keep it straight, too fast, onroad tires.

Wondering if anyone here uses either platform..Can't find much on the forum.

2. RampageHopUps

RampageHopUps RAMTech-RC Owner

RCUniverse will have more info. Not too much small scale here.

3. EPX PRO 2S

EPX PRO 2S Junior Member

Program ecs

Have you looked to see if you can program your speed control? I have a volcano epx pro and I can program the esc to deliver more or less accelerator punch when I hit the throttle. This helps keep it from doing backflips when I punch it!

• Welcome to Redcat Rampage Forum

Redcat Rampage Forum is a Redcat Rampage RC fan site that was started to give Redcat RampageRC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Redcat RC product line.

We welcome all Redcat Rampage RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer