• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LargeScaleRC fun run

looker2756

Contributor
Looking good !! We have had quite a few say they are coming. The weather sounds Soooo much nicer than buring up in the heat like it has been. Tracks should hold moisture better ... Hummm Sounds Good too !

See you all soon ! ;)

DemonRC

Down a few beers for me cause I sure in the hell can't go. Hopefully next year I can be there in my little sponsors tent :)

Oh we gotta 1/5 scale race this weekend in Houston. It's Houston's first 5th scale track and they are putting 4wd in with the 2wd. I'll be sure to kick the crap outta all the HPI's showing up for you guys. My only comp is going to be my partner with his EVO 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

looker2756

Contributor
catchaser said:
Down a few beers for me cause I sure in the hell can't go. Hopefully next year I can be there in my little sponsors tent :)
Oh we gotta 1/5 scale race this weekend in Houston. It's Houston's first 5th scale track and they are putting 4wd in with the 2wd. I'll be sure to kick the crap outta all the HPI's showing up for you guys. My only comp is going to be my partner with his EVO 4.
Now that does sound fun. Show those 2wd's who's boss ! :D

Looking forward to having you up to have fun with us here.

racetruck

looker2756 said:
Forecast Says:
Saturday: Plenty of sun. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s. :) :D
:eek: what no rain in the forecast oh yea sounds n like it will be a great day to throw some dirt thanks for the update i was just going to check the forecast

racetruck

put a new hs805bb servo in and patched up the old body and grooved the front tires it should handle better this time.

P9230041.jpg

P9230042.jpg

/monthly_2010_09/P9230041.jpg.8d66a1a0928f98e64579d5bd862dfe8d.jpg

/monthly_2010_09/P9230042.jpg.07d7850a6cd58284e724cfaac63a954b.jpg

Obeast44

Banned
Got my new vented clutchbell in and installed it. I did a quick once over on everything and I think im all set. Hopefully :D

@Catchaser Lay a beating down on the 2wds for me man :D

Ron E

Contributor
looker2756 said:
Forecast Says:
Saturday: Plenty of sun. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s. :) :D
man that sounds like a great time and perfect weather... got a bike race so can't make it but oct would be great, just not the 23/24th thats my daughters birthday weekend. I wanna come and play, my rampages are bored.

Obeast44

Banned
forist said:
anyone have a link for a map on how to get there plz post if you do thx.
I will get ya directions via Mapquest from Michigan for ya.

Im pretty sure this is what ya need Forist. I look forward to seeing ya there! Im heading out in a few hours myself :D

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Owosso&1s=MI&1y=US&1l=42.997799&1g=-84.176697&1v=CITY&2c=Monon&2s=IN&2a=6289+N+150+E&2z=47959-8010&2qn=Innovative+Hobby+Products&2y=US&2l=40.844936&2g=-86.843346&2v=ADDRESS

grizzledcamudgen

I'm lookin' for a start time...can't seem to find it. Anyone?

I would love to go! My place of employment had a shutdown (due to inventory) on Wednesday and rescheduled us for tonight! So, this means we will get off work 4:30am Saturday!

I still haven't figured out what is wrong with my RX/servo yet but who cares! Just to go meet you all and see you get crazy is a good enough reason for me! Hopefully we can make it! I would still bring everything including some electrics but who knows maybe some divine intervention will happen with my rig!

O.K. I got it! 9am to -

forist

Contributor
I am not going to be able to make it this time. I need to get servos and bracing and will not have the extra gas to make it down there. Maybe next time

grizzledcamudgen

Obeast44 said:
Grizzled I will bring that 3ch 2.4 that I totally forgot to check with Ron E about! If you need it.
Ok, cool! I'm bringing everything, hopefully I'll be able to figure something out.

Sorry to hear you can't make it forist!

Ron E

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Grizzled I will bring that 3ch 2.4 that I totally forgot to check with Ron E about! If you need it.
you can take my radio, in fact thats a stock nutech radio that anyone can have for 250.00 and it comes attatched to a running 1/6 xtm buggy :D

rampage471.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts