• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Largescale RC Powerjam 2011

MTMIKE

Cannot make the April 30th fun run. Anything planned for May?

Triggerman77

Contributor
Man I wish i Could Go!!!! Im gonna plan for next year ! I live 16 hours from Indianapolis. But i have Family there I visit once in a Blue moon LOL This Gives me a reason to Visit more :D

powerslave69

Man, I hate living in the boonies. I missing out a lot. Well, have fun guys but try to post some pics or vids so it won't be a total loss and help a deprived, denied poor schmuck like me enjoy a leftover of the event.

CAT5MFG

Contributor
Hey, guys! Here is the weather forecast for the 2011 Power Jam in Monon, IN. The weather is going to be perfect! The rain on the days leading up to the race will put good moisture in the tracks for awesome traction. I hope to see lots of Rampages at this race.

weather061911.jpg

Here is our location:

mononmap.jpg

TheNewbe

Contributor
:eek:Wish I could make it that weather would be paradise compared to texas right now. Its sad when you go to work at 5:30 a.m. and its already 80° outside:eek:

IMA_MudSlut

you think that's bad

TheNewbe said:
:eek:Wish I could make it that weather would be paradise compared to texas right now. Its sad when you go to work at 5:30 a.m. and its already 80° outside:eek:
it's sad when you go to work at 6am and it's already below zero outside :D

alaska Weather. Dude, I'll trade you for a week. But you would not like my boss though. My boss reminds me of a diaper....always on my ass and full of S***t :D

test run

I drove up on the bike 2 week ago to get a first look at the tracks, it took me about 4 hrs, looks like its going to be fun, sure hope that weather holds out its been raining here alot the last 2 weekends and I'm gettin tired of it. met Troy and bought a few parts while I was there, looks like he's got a good supply on hand.

MTMIKE

I thought Powerjam 2011 was several weeks ago? Was the dates changed? Please advise. Vacation starts Friday. I'm so there if it's this weekend.

MTMIKE

This made my day. What a great way to start vacation. 25th & 26th? What time does it get started?

CAT5MFG

Contributor
People are starting to arrive at The ScrapYard for the 2011 Power Jam. Yeah! The big tent is going up and Mother Nature is lightly watering the tracks for us. The rain is supposed to move out on Friday and then we'll have temps in the upper 70's and sunshine. The weekend looks great. Come on out for lots of fun!!! Please be careful driving here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts