• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

K&N Trophy truck

Shvelle

Doesn't have to be painted from the outside - you can email the guy and have the color built right into the body. That way, if you ever scratch it, the scratch will be the same color all the way through. You can even have additional colors applied (at additional cost).

Shvelle

When I bought mine it was 95 Euros for 1 color of your choosing, plus 5 Euros (?) for each additional color you wanted. You can also have carbon fiber worked in. Then about $50 shipping. All-in, I think it was around $180 (Canadian). But some lexan bodies are double that, and they are no where near as strong (but admittedly, are lighter).

G

Shvelle said:
Doesn't have to be painted from the outside - you can email the guy and have the color built right into the body. That way, if you ever scratch it, the scratch will be the same color all the way through. You can even have additional colors applied (at additional cost).
The colors are in the gel coat. Same process as boat shells.

Shvelle

Very tough. And the body post mounting areas have Kevlar (yes... KEVLAR) built-in.

G

Shvelle said:
Very tough. And the body post mounting areas have Kevlar (yes... KEVLAR) built-in.
I would not recomended shooting at it. Even with the Kevlar. LOL JK. desismileys_6836.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts