• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

jetpro side pipe

ChuenouXiao

Again it comes down to preference :D Like I said,

- I like the sound of the rear pipe

- The weight distribution and placement

- The shape and style of the rear pipe

- Top end power from the rear pipe

I would never go for the side pipe due to that fact that to me, it looks ugly on my XB (It just makes my XB look lopsided). Maybe on a MT I would put it on, but for my XB... I want it to look sexy and sporty. It comes down to preference like i said....

Oh, and the only thing protecting the bottom of the pipe is the plate that came with the pipe for you to mount the exhaust. If I was to race my XB, I would stiffen the shocks and it should be fine for me :D I think on dirt... nothing will damage the rear exhaust really.... with good shocks... Beside, I have life time warranty on my Jetpro :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MyNewXT

Jetpro Side pipe

I'm thinking on ordering a jetpro side pipe for my xt,Can the pipe run on the stock settings on the carburater,I'm a newbie at tuning,This will be the first time i run it to break the engine in.

G

Yes you can install the pipe first during break-in. Tune it after a few tanks.

Blitzkrieg

Is there any difference other than location between the rear and side mufflers?

What kind of difference can be expected? Low end? Top end? Both?

G

Blitzkrieg said:
Is there any difference other than location between the rear and side mufflers?What kind of difference can be expected? Low end? Top end? Both?
Location does not change performance. The style of pipe will. An end bleed pipe usually generates higher rpms, therefor a better top end performer. The mid bleed pipes usually increase more low to midrange. However, both styles increase the entire power curve to a degree. A tuned pipe makes a night and day difference over the factory can.

Mikeblaze

Jetpro pipe

Hey everybody, which jetpro pipe fits the XT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts