• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Jet Pro Chimera and 7075rc Shock Tower

ndoty

Does the Jet Pro work with the 7075rc Rear Shock tower? I see many people run this pipe but all the pics always have stock cage mount for shocks.

ndoty

topblissgt said:
I don't believe it does. Wish it did I would have it on my Sons Chimera
That is what i was thinking. Looks like where the jet pro mounts is right in line of where the middle of the tower is. I like the stock mounting location, it is just a pain for removal. Guess when i get my pipe i will just keep the shock mounting stock. But i did really want rear sway bars.

Ol' fart

I make one for the jet pro pipe, I have one on my Chimera. I have not put up pix on my site yet but it is the same price. If you want one just add a note.

The top of the shocks sit inside the cage, leaving room for the jetpro above the cage. It is a cleaner look in my opinion. The only drawback is the spring adjustment ring hits the cage so you HAVE to run it down about 3/8th of an inch. You can make up for this with shock oil or differant springs. I have some pix on another computer that I will look for.

topblissgt

Ol said:
I make one for the jet pro pipe, I have one on my Chimera. I have not put up pix on my site yet but it is the same price. If you want one just add a note.The top of the shocks sit inside the cage, leaving room for the jetpro above the cage. It is a cleaner look in my opinion. The only drawback is the spring adjustment ring hits the cage so you HAVE to run it down about 3/8th of an inch. You can make up for this with shock oil or differant springs. I have some pix on another computer that I will look for.
ooohh taking $$ from my wallet again!

ndoty

Ol said:
I make one for the jet pro pipe, I have one on my Chimera. I have not put up pix on my site yet but it is the same price. If you want one just add a note.The top of the shocks sit inside the cage, leaving room for the jetpro above the cage. It is a cleaner look in my opinion. The only drawback is the spring adjustment ring hits the cage so you HAVE to run it down about 3/8th of an inch. You can make up for this with shock oil or differant springs. I have some pix on another computer that I will look for.
Sweet, that is perfect news. I will be ordering a gear plate in the next couple weeks so the tower mount will be bought then as well. That one also includes the sway bar kit?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts