• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Introducing the Redcat Rampage XR Rally Car

T3X

That body is hideous. I hope they have different bodies available if not then i don't see my self getting one of these. Would much prefere a touring car look like the original rallye. Damn i wish i could get one of those!!!!!

Deluge

Nice. I like it, it's like a 5th scale Ken Block car. Good thing it's based off of the X vehicles, that means aftermarket support is already there. Looking forward to the electric version.

Last edited by a moderator:

rcgasser

Cool that looks nice!!!! are they going to be 2 wheel drive? I didn't see any dog bones in the front. I hope it will still be 4wd.

rcgasser

+1 on the body I really like the way they look they actually stayed to look like a rally car instead of trying to look like a rally.

G

That body is really wide. Same suspension and drivetrain as the other X-series vehicles.

Nice big wheel wells to run 5b slicks. :D

Wmaze54

Wow that looks awesome. Redcat is really stepping it up a bit and putting some nice 5th scales out. Just hope its affordable.

Wmaze54

I too would also like to see the original rally brought back. I've been trying to pick one up for a while but there impossible to find.

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
That body is really wide. Same suspension and drivetrain as the other X-series vehicles.Nice big wheel wells to run 5b slicks. :D
Some slicks is going to be really nice on that some cool drifting!!!! I will run mine on the track though real hard!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts