• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

intake air filter system

gobigorgohome

whats the best one to go with i got the rampage mt, part #'s and links would be appreciated new to this n not many places carry parts for these pics would help to im lookin for a great flowing but still looks good setup

Redcat tt48

Get a velocity stack part# af200 and a uni filter part# af330 at Dave's Discount Motors. I have that on my tt n like it.

98cruiser

gobigorgohome said:
whats the best one to go with i got the rampage mt, part #'s and links would be appreciated new to this n not many places carry parts for these pics would help to im lookin for a great flowing but still looks good setup
Or you can get the cone shaped filter (looks like a K&n) it come with the stack, gasket and c-clamp and looks figing awsome!! I think I ordered it from Python site, this is the corbon fiber looking one, I got the chrome one, don't for get the pre-filter also, helps keep the dirt out

http://www.pythonmotorsports.com/fg/offroad_parts/offroad_images/hpicarbonfilter.jpg

DemonRC

HPI filter with a TGN Redneck prefilter is what I run. Also, the FG Baja filter is a really good one too. It's also cocked to one side so there more clearance for your throttle linkage.

RedRum

i go with Demon on the HPI filter with the Redneck prefilter system..Works like a champ!!

chevy

My mt has a stock hpi filter with a redneck 2 stage and a outerwears pre-filter (i run in very dusty places) my velocity stack is a team phatdad angled shreadstack keeps the filter out of the way of the brake and throttle linkages. Also just lightly oil the inner filter after you clean it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts