• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

if you can replace only 2 parts witch one ?

G

Wheel adapters. But then you need wheels also.

Bearing holders.

The wheels and wheel bearings are the first to wear out.

Just thinking practical. :)

G

bigfol said:
They pay good money in India for a kidney......and other body parts, I really have to stop doing it though, I don't have too much left to sell........RC account is looking healthy though......:eek:LOL
desismileys_0295.gif

ChuenouXiao

Jack Lagachette said:
ok.. if you have a stock XB and you can replace only 2 parts in Aluminium , witch ones you replace ? :D
We'll that depends on what you're talking about on priority regarding part replacement...

If you're talking about preventative maintenance; I would say....

1. The Exhaust to a CPI or Jetpro (Your stock pipe will melt very soon and the new pipe will give you more power for sure)

2. Stock plastic gear plate to MT Aluminum with large bearing (Your gear plate will melt and your gears will grind)

Now if you're talking about luxury and coolness upgrade replacement then....

1. HPI wheel mount for 5b tires

2. Pulley kit from RCdad on top of the MT aluminum large bearing

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

bigfol said:
They pay good money in India for a kidney......and other body parts, I really have to stop doing it though, I don't have too much left to sell........RC account is looking healthy though......:eek:LOL
Lmao! :D

10CHAR

HBD8TRCR

The Pipe with a CPI......and The diff plate with a MT Plate w/Clutch bell as far as wheel adapters GO MT on all 4 corners you cant go wrong ! :D

jeeper049687

have to change out that gear plate to the mt with larger bearings. the belt drive is awsome and a must too. so that all counts as one right.

so just get the front upgraded hubs and bearings. the rears are easier to change out the bearings when they fail. then upgrade the rears when you run out of spare bearings.

G

Deluge said:
Agreed. The MT plate should be an immediate upgrade. Personally, I'd wait on the belt drive. There aren't any ratio options for it.
The belt drive is perfect for the XB.Extra ratios would be nice for the MT or on road applications. I'm working on more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts