• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I Need Pics of Ramtech’s alloy suspension arm holders

pwaicon

Does anybody have pictures of the Ramtech alloy suspension arm holders installed on either their TT or MT? I seem to have issues installing mine, they just don’t seem to fit right. Any pics you guys have would be great.

RampageHopUps

I still haven't been able to borrow a first edition chassis. I may have screwed up and made a machining error on the fix-up as well.

NitroBurn

RampageHopUps said:
I still haven't been able to borrow a first edition chassis. I may have screwed up and made a machining error on the fix-up as well.
First edition chassis? Is there a new one?

Last edited by a moderator:

pwaicon

kryptonite said:
i havent gottin them yet. i bet they look real nice
They are really nice, very good quality. The only problem is I can’t seem to get them to fit on my chassis. Rob is trying to help me figure it out. My chassis may or may not be the issue.

pwaicon

Anybody have pics? So, who here has bought a set of these and installed them successfully. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Ron E

Contributor
I have one of the first trucks and I just got a set of these, I have not tried to install them though... but what is the differance in chassis?

RampageHopUps

The original chassis had more meat around the gear cover, so you couldn't get it off without taking the wholes engine out, or cutting the chassis a little bit.

I just installed new ones on my racer, and its going fine. I will look at his pictures again.

RampageHopUps

Well, bad news. I screwed up on the hole dimension from the chassis to the center of the cross hole. That one is off, so when I recalled them and took another cut, it made it worse. I will have to recall them all and scrap them. The only way to realize this is by installing them on a bare chassis. When I installed them on my original trucks, they looked and worked well, but there is a gap. I never noticed the gap, since it was filled with dirt.

pwaicon

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I was hoping it was me and I was doing something wrong. Are you going to be making a newer version?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts